Meri Gavin is a professional music editor, primarily known for her work with composer Harry Gregson-Williams.
Born in Andorra but based in Los Angeles since the early stages of her career, Meri has worked in an exhaustive list of films, series and short movies along her 13 years of experience in music editing.
- 2014 – A Bit of Bad Luck (music editor) (post-production)
- 2013 – Copperhead (music editor)
- 2011 – Cowboys & Aliens (assistant music editor)
- 2010 – Shrek Forever After (assistant music editor)
- 2009 – X-Men Origins: Wolverine (music editor)