Aligned with the Ethos course integration, Marcus Sjöwall & Michael Lloyd’s music preparation class works in collaboration with Chris Young’s INTENSIVE ARTS course, on the feature film, “The Uninvited”, and in music for television, with Mike Simon’s class on “Once Upon A Time”, and Philip White’s work on “Revolution”. They will also cover a segment on music preparation in the video games arena with Jesse Harlin and Chad Seiter. In each case, Marcus & Michael will take you through the process of delivering the final notation, in scores & parts, as it applies to the aforementioned Ethos projects. Additionally, they will focus on lessons in orchestration, direct from the composer’s project MIDI files, which has become common practice for everyone working in music preparation. Note: Marcus Sjöwall lessons are specific to the software program, Finale. Michael Lloyd’s class in music preparation covers similar material, using the software application, Sibelius.
- 2016 – Ride Along 2 (orchestrator / post-production)
- 2015 – Agent Carter – TV Series (orchestrator – 8 episodes)
- 2014 – Horrible Bosses 2 (orchestrator)
- 2014 – Ride Along (orchestrator) (completed)
- 2012 – 2014 – Revolution – TV Series (orchestrator – 42 episodes)
- 2014 – Ride Along (orchestrator)