While preparing the french Baccalauréat and german Abitur at the Lycée International in Toulouse, France, Maxime Luft began studying orchestral scores by himself in order to write his own ones; he mainly focused on composers from the entire romantic era, like for example Wagner, Dvorak, Mahler, Strauss or also Holst.
At the age of 6 he began to learn playing the piano at the École des Arts and quickly showed a lot of interest in creating his own melodies. After having successfully graduated at the Lycée International Victor Hugo with a quadrilingual diploma (French, German, English, Spanish) and passed the tests at the University of Music in Karlsruhe, Germany, Maxime moved there to start his Bachelor of Arts in Music Informatics, Composition and Sonic Arts.
ML essentially works on enormous orchestral themes and impactful hybrid soundtracks. His music embodies the essence of what is mostly called “Soundtrack music”.
However, high-energy and triumphant melodies do not represent all of Maxime’s music. Some of his best scores are rather known for their softness and deep emotions, simply written with passion.
Since May 2015:
- Working as a Music contributor at Getty Images, Inc. (Seattle, Washington)
- The Akademia Award for his soundtrack “Unknown Universe“
- Contract with the label Symphonic Recordings (Bournemouth, UK)
Since August 2015:
- Working as a composer for a German bank’s foundation, Jugendstiftung der Sparkasse. (Karlsruhe, Germany)
Besides, Maxime’s music use to be featured on some of the best epic music or motivational videos with an average of 100, 000 views. For example:
- Legendary – GRV MegaMix – 3 Hours of Epic & Powerful Fantasy Music (278,000 views)
- EpicMusicVN – Epic Hits | 1-Hour Best Of Epic Music (106,000 views)
- Vol. 13 Epic Legendary Intense Massive Heroic Vengeful Dramatic Music Mix – 1 Hour Long (169,000 views)
University of Music Karlsruhe Bachelor of Arts in Music Informatics, Composition and Sonic Arts
Piano / Trumpet / Guitar / Clarinet